Very easy & very yummy. This will soon be a family favourite!
I used 4 boneless lion chops.
All breaded and ready for the oven.
Crunchy outside, juicy inside.
Oven Baked Breaded Pork Chops
1 egg, lightly beaten
1 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup panko bread crumbs (for crunch)
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon italian seasoning
salt & pepper to taste
2 tablespoons italian salad dressing
4 pork chops
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (160 degrees C)
2. Mix egg & salad dressing together
3. Mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and seasonings
4. Dip chops in egg mixture and then crumb mixture, place on parchment
lined baking sheet.
5. Bake 25 minutes, or to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Need some ideas for side dishes?
Check out this Corn on the Cob, the easiest, best corn you'll ever taste!
Roasted Potatoes are a perfect side.
Click on the picture to be take right to the recipe.