I love good ribs, good BBQ ribs, fall off the bone juicy BBQ ribs. YUM!
My 9 year old niece is my rib buddy, we are Queen & Princess of the Ribs.
This is a super easy recipe with amazing results.
BBQ Pork Ribs
Pork ribs as much as you want can be side or back (back ribs have more meat)
Seasonings – whatever you have, sometimes I’ll use steak spice, sometimes just salt and pepper.
BBQ Sauce - your favourite sauce.
Preheat oven to 300 degrees
1. Turn your ribs over, bone side up and push the end of a spoon or knife under the silvery.white membrane that runs along the bones, pull this off and discard.
2. Cut ribs into serving sized portions, I usually do 4 to 6 ribs.
3. Season ribs with seasoning of your choice and rub BBQ sauce over all sides of the ribs.
4. Line a roasting pan with foil (for easy clean up and place ribs in pan, stacking if necessary.
5. Cover and place in 300 degree oven for 2 ½ -3 hours depending on how many ribs you are cooking.
6. When ribs are done in the oven they are ready for the bbq. Preheat bbq and place ribs on grill brushing on more sauce if desired. I like to cook them another 15 minutes or so until ribs are slightly charred & sticky.