These are wonderful - W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L , wonderful I say!
If you're like me you think candied anything is tough, you must use a thermometer, bring to a boil until the candied state, blah blah blah...
This is none of that!
1 pound pecan halves
1 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
1 egg white
1 tablespoon water
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F
2. Mix sugar, cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl whisk egg & water together until frothy. Toss pecans in the egg white mixture. Mix sugar mixture into pecan mixture until pecans are evenly coated.
4. Spread coated pecans onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
5. Bake in the preheated oven, stirring every 15 minutes, until pecans are evenly browned, 1 hour.
PRINTABLE RECIPE BELOW